BabyGanics, Мазь для растирания груди при простуде, 0,64 унции (18 г)
- Helps Relieve Coughs Due to Colds
- With Natural Menthol
- Cough Suppressant
- Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested
A baby with cold needs comfort. (So do the parents!) What could feel better than a soothing chest rub? Our natural blend of menthol, eucalyptus, rosemary and lavender soothes and comforts the crank. Our glide on stick is designed for hands-free application to ensure cranky-free parents too.
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- Suppresses the impulse to cough to help you sleep.
Рекомендации по Применению
Simply twist base of Babyganics Cold Relief Chest Rub and apply a thick layer to chest and/or throat. Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired. Say bye bye to messy fingertips!
See important warnings under when using this product
- Children 2 to under 12 years of age:
- Apply a thick layer of chest & throat
- Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- Keep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
- Repeat up to 3 times per 24 hours or as directed by doctor
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
|Menthol 2.6%||Cough Suppressant|
|Inactive ingredients: Beeswax, cedrus atlantica bark oil, eucalyptus globulas leaf oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, silica, tocopherol.|
No: Parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, artificial fragrances or dyes.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use:
- By mouth
- In nostrils
Ask a doctor before use if your child has:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs as asthma
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
When using this product do not:
- Add to hot water or any container where heating water, may cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.