Natures Way, Умчка, Голдкэр, оригинальные капли, 59 мл (2 жидких унции)
- Shortens Duration & Reduces Severity
- Cough, Congestion, Sore Throat, Nasal & Bronchial Irritations
- Clinically Proven
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
- 13% Alcohol
- Traditional Formula
- Medicine from Nature
- Nature's ColdCare
Shortens duration and speeds recovery time with UMCKA.
Reduces severity of common cold, nasal, throat and bronchial irritations
Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with common colds and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations:
- Sore throat
UMCKA is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots and originates from traditional South African medicine.
UMCKA does more than just relieve common cold symptoms- it actually speeds your recovery time.
UMCKA is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common colds plus nasal, throat and bronchial irritations.
Рекомендации по Применению
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1.5 ml 3 times daily by mouth.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortness duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: purified water, vegetable source glycerin.|
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- Fever worsen or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
- Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted shrinkband around bottle cap is broken or missing.