Wileys Finest, Аляскинский рыбий жир, пренатальная ДГК, 600 мг, 180 рыбных мягких капсул
- Dietary Supplement
- Only 2 Per Day
- 600 mg DHA
- 120 mg EPA Omega-3 Per Serving
- Tested Mercury Free
- Certified Sustainable Seafood MSC
- Guaranteed Sustainable Source
- NSF - Contents Tested & Certified
Nutritional Support Before, During, and After Pregnancy
Good for Mom & Baby
- Prenatal DHA provides nutritional support before, during, and after pregnancy.
- DHA may help to support fetal and (breastfeeding) infant brain, eye, and nerve development.
- DHA supplementation increases DHA levels of breast milk in nursing mothers.
- DHA may help to support healthy mood balance.
Tested Mercury Free - Every batch third party tested to be free of Mercury, Heavy Metals, and Environmental contaminants.
Our quality ingredients are purified at our state-of-the-art, family owned and operated facility located in the heart of the Midwest.
Thank you for choosing seafood that has met the MSC's global standard for sustainability.
Рекомендации по Применению
As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels daily with food.
Concentrated fish oil, omega-3 ethyl esters, fish gelatin, glycerin, purified water, certified non-GMO mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin E).
Does Not Contain: Sugar, gluten, starch, yeast, wheat, dairy, artificial flavors, artificial colors, nuts, shellfish, soy or corn.
Contains Fish: Alaska pollock (Theragra chalcogramma).
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Consult your physician before using this product if you are using blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Информация о Добавках|
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||11|
|Total Fat||1.2 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.8 mg||**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Concentrated Fish Oil||1200 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||120 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||600 mg||**|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids||60 mg||**|
|*Percent Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet |
**Daily Value not established